Monday, July 7, 2014

Saying thanks to our military


Hi there!
I hope if you live in the USA you enjoyed part of this weekend celebrating our freedom and appreciating members of our armed forces. I spent time creating this card for operation Write Home. This card will be included for AnyHero with a note of appreciation and encouragement.


 

I started by making a watercolor background inking a brayer with a Kaleidacolor ink pad and misting. Once dry I over-stamped with various star stamps.  The field of red is made by using Memory Box's wave stencil. The sentiment is embossed in white to give it some extra pop. 

Hope it is not long before your fingers are inky too!
...Jan

2 comments:

  1. What a great design, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at quite of few of your creations. Your style is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...it makes my day