Our usual fabulous summers here have had a sad twist with rain, rain, rain since July 4th and temps hanging in the 50's. Unfortunately most of our flowers and vegetable gardens are no longer beautiful. So I think the sadness of losing a season of beautiful flowers and warmth reflected into my work.
Here I tried a new technique call black velvet. While the technique did come out like described it give interesting results. I used an image that looks hand carved.
I tried playing with using some of last year's dried flowers. :-( didn't get to dry any this year...good thing I still have a plentiful stash from last year!
Here I played with the acetate and layers of inks and papers. I think it is time to let these sit and to move along to a different project or two....happy stamping!!!