Last week I enjoyed several challenges over at the 2 peas stampfest. Daria hosted a fun challenge where I covered black glossy cardstock with mica reinker and then stamped in the goo and gave the stamp a little twist before lifting the stamp off and stamping off on a scrap paper. I discovered that it took several attempts to achieve the correct blending of the inks so they would not get muddy. As well it took several attemps to find the correct stamp that would retain a interesting pattern in the thick ink. Here is my final entry.
Since I experimented with several stamps trials, I did achieve several pretty stamp off backgrounds. The inks are metallic and the thickness gives interesting dimension to the background. Thanks Daria for the fun!!!