Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Take it off challenge



Last week I enjoyed several challenges over at the 2 peas stampfest. Daria hosted a fun challenge where I covered black glossy cardstock with mica reinker and then stamped in the goo and gave the stamp a little twist before lifting the stamp off and stamping off on a scrap paper. I discovered that it took several attempts to achieve the correct blending of the inks so they would not get muddy. As well it took several attemps to find the correct stamp that would retain a interesting pattern in the thick ink. Here is my final entry.


Since I experimented with several stamps trials, I did achieve several pretty stamp off backgrounds. The inks are metallic and the thickness gives interesting dimension to the background. Thanks Daria for the fun!!!


6 comments:

  1. Jan, these are amazing! WOW! Absolutely beautiful with so much beautiful nature, color and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous! I love all the rich textures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jan, these are all beautiful. Looks like you had a lot of fun with that technique and you final challenge entry is just stunning, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these are all stunning! such great textures and of course winged things are so refreshing this time of year!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic....WOW, great work.

    (3bmom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh luscious goodness as always!! I am finally catching up on blogs---yours is full of so much inspiration for me!! :) By the way---we've got a CFH bloghop coming up, let us know if you want to play along! Bloghop link

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...it makes my day