Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Let the Sun SHINE!



Fabulous, sweet sunshine! Oh our days are now simply glorious with daylight through midnight and dusk continuing through the wee hours. Oh how I love filling those "extra hours" with play!

I just had to begin this season with my new Stampendous sunshine stamp for this week's sketch challenge. I stamped the sun on acetate with Stazon ink. I really wanted to show off Stampendous's glitter on the sun. Glitter also adds bling to the distressed sentiment as well as the far upper right corner of sentiment's background. I had lots of fun playing with some new distress ink colors including the background resist.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! This is such a beautiful and cheerful and sun shiney card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jan! What a cheerful card! I adore this sunshine stamp! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the joy in this card, Jan. It's so warm and happy. Beautiful combination of techniques, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jan, all the heat of a summer sun just pops out from it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...it makes my day