As one might guess after I learned to make bubble backgrounds the original one's sent for creating the ATC arrived! Many thanks Dymphie for your extra efforts to in sending the 2nd batch! I must confess I have been a little concerned now that I am deep into this project that I don't have stamps that one would specifically associate with bubbles...so I just had to take a leap and try to see what would work. The new batch of backgrounds have small bubbles which are great proportionately for the small ATCs. Dymphie felt the smaller bubbles were from a slight extra abundance of the soap.
Here I tried to use the full bubble background. The flowers and circles are scraps from a salt resist background I made for another project. The flowers are ones I have collected and dried in the past month.
On this one I use parts on top of a bubble background combined with a brown Paint Jewels background-a acrylic transparent paint. I stamp and embossed the background with flowers and leaves on the painted background. The bubble layers were then added, some dried flowers and a few final doodles.
Time to get these in the mail especially if it takes a couple more weeks for them to get back to Europe. Thanks for looking!