Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 5 Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist

Today is the final day of posting a tag to enter Ellen Hutson's Annual 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist. My tag today is inspired by Kelly Alvariz of Lawn Fawn. Her tag presents a fierce Yeti in feminine holiday style. I don't have any stamp creatures close to an Abominable Snowman and this is very much a stretch for me. But I just had to give this tag a try since Kelly's gave me a big hug smile. Here is my tag with an alien snow angel. Thanks Kelly for the fun!

2 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! I love your background for the sweet little girl. A perfect little scene for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...it makes my day